gieleathersdergconfsalasfikacaverra.co

sorry, that has interfered... understand this question..

Category: Alternative

8 Comments

  1. Zulurisar Reply

    Telepathic communication is the transference of thought between minds by some means other than normal sensory channels, like speaking, music, or sound. Telepathic communication can occur in many forms such as words, pictures, ideas, physical sensations, sounds, .

  2. Tygogar Reply

    Mar 30,  · (Inside Science) -- Now, I don’t want to alarm anyone, but telepathy, the act of transferring thoughts into someone else’s head is now real. As in, published-in-academic-papers real. People have now telepathically communicated with each other, monkeys have solved problems as a connected hive mind, and humans have even been given telepathic control of a rat.

  3. Milar Reply

    Telepathy Experiments: Name/Date. Description. Result. Flaw. Ganzfeld. studies. Involved a person acting as a 5 Answer: sender, who picked out one 6 Answer: picture/image Locate from a random selection of four, and a 7 Answer: receiver Locate, who then tried to identify it.. Hit-rates were higher than with random guessing.

  4. Akik Reply

    “entanglement -communication” (or telepathy) through the recent research quantum communication and teleportation. (1) In fact in classical coding, a single photon will convey only one of two messages, or, one bit of information, while in dense coding, a single photon can convey one of four messages, or two gieleathersdergconfsalasfikacaverra.coinfo of information.

  5. Vudoshakar Reply

    Telepathic communication between the inductor and the recipient is considered to be established if the recipient is in a series of experiments right call not less than 80% of the transmitted image (In the absence of likelihood of correct telepathic communication "guessing" of the image of 5 is only 20%).

  6. Meztilkree Reply

    Precognition is a see also of telepathy. In context|parapsychology|lang=en terms the difference between precognition and telepathy is that precognition is (parapsychology) knowledge of an event that is to occur in the future while telepathy is (parapsychology) the capability to communicate directly by psychic means; the sympathetic affection of one mind by the thoughts, feelings, or emotions.

  7. Zolozuru Reply

    Apr 22,  · Extrasensory perception (ESP) refers to information that is perceived outside of the five gieleathersdergconfsalasfikacaverra.coinfo includes phenomena such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and knowledge of .

  8. Fautaur Reply

    Listen to music from Cthulhu like A Cryo Chamber Collaboration, Awakening & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Cthulhu.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *